July Meeting Notes & Supply List
I’ve been playing with a new poinsettia cane and a cool bead that is made with OLD clay that I’ll share with anybody who is interested. I’m sure others will have things to show and share too. We have a great time at these play days and it is a great way to jump start your Christmas preparation.
June was the start of a new membership year for our guild so if you have not renewed your membership, now is the time to do it. Kay will have 2011-2012 membership applications so be sure to fill one out and give her a check for $20.00.
For anybody who wants to follow along with me, the supply list is:
• ½ of a 2 ounce package of red
• ½ of a 2 ounce package of fushia
• One 2 ounce package of yellow
• One 2 ounce package of white
• One 2 ounce package of green
• ½ of a 2 ounce package of black
• Needle tool