The June meeting of the Central Mississippi Polymer Clay Guild will be on Saturday, June 20, 2015, at 10:00 a.m. at the Pearl Library, Pearl, Mississippi. Becky is going to show us that a Rose is still a Rose when sculptured from Polymer Clay. After we finish making roses, she’s going to demo an Initial Cane.
Just a reminder:
June is also membership renewal month; bring your $20 annual dues. Debbie will bring the forms to complete; Annette will give out membership cards that we can use to get 10% off of purchases at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores. Our group is growing, we have two new members to welcome and there will be a guess attending too.
Don’t forget to bring an item to display at the Pearl Library and bring something warm to wear just in case the room is cold.
· 1 block of Red or any other color you choose.
· ¼ block of Green for the leaf. (More colors for both if you want to do a skinner blend)
· Ball point sculpting tools
· Sponge or spongy block: make-up sponge (Becky will bring some)
· Very small cookie cutters
· 2 blocks of black and white or any other two contrasting colors.
Note: You may want to use a firm clay like Kato or Fimo. Premo can be too sticky when fresh. Leach your Premo clay if it’s too soft.
Be sure to bring your normal travel kit with a minimum of your pasta machine, clear roller, clay blade, ceramic tile or other work surface, baby wipes.