The May meeting of the Central Mississippi Polymer Clay Guild will be on Saturday May 21, 2016, at 10:00 a.m. at the Pearl Library, Pearl, Mississippi. Joyce is going to demo something new to our Guild with Claying on canvas. She is going to show us how to create a painted, layered scene with PC sculpturing ‘beach’ creature and items on a 5x7 canvas. Debbie will also demo a layered scene for a small necklace.
MAY 2016: Clay Scenery and Mini Canvases
Projects: clay scene on canvas, necklace size scene, what goes into creating a dragonfly, sand dollar, starfish and turtle
Items to bring:
1. Clays: always have plenty of white, black, and translucent in your work bag. Additionally bring a selection of colors that appeal to you for this meeting. For the smaller scene please bring a selection of 3 metallic clays you will enjoy putting together. For the dragonfly, turtle, sand dollar, and starfish we recommend a selection of: pearl, ecru, gold, green, turquoise, ultramarine blue, burnt umber, Pretty much will be making your own colors so have a good selection.
2. Liquid clay and applicator- paint brush or whatever you enjoy using
3. Sculpting tools
4. Teardrop black glass beads- Available
5. Canvas- Provided
6. 28-32 gauge wire and wire cutter
7. Selection of crystals and beads you might use in your sculpted pieces- Glass ones (bakeable)
8. toothpick or needle tool
9. Jewelry tools if you have them
CNC machining is considered a subtractive manufacturing technology, which implies that the tip product is formed by selectively eradicating extra material from the workpiece. Every end-to-end CNC machining operation follows an identical four-step manufacturing course of. Safer production- the precision machining specialist monitors the method, but just isn't concerned in performing the machining steps of the precision machining method, resulting in a safer manufacturing setting. The precision CNC operator oversees the automated course of and may stop the CNC machining, if a correction is required. First of all, they feature a range of quality settings, which—in distinction to 3D printers—can create prototypes with rougher designs in some components of the fabric and smooth designs in others.
Post a Comment