The October meeting of the Central Mississippi Polymer Clay Guild will be on Saturday, October 15th 2016, at 10:00 a.m. at the Pearl Library, Pearl, Mississippi. This month will be Mica, Mica, Mica and more Mica. Shanda is going to demo several different Mica Shift techniques and follow-up with some basic sanding and buffing to get that Mica shine and sparkle the way it was meant be.
- Clays: 3-4 bars of Metallic or Pearl clay. Or make your own with tinted pearl clay
- Sharpe and flexible blades
- Deep set texture sheet or stamps
- Small round jar to use as a tool
- Needle tool and small drill bit for to make beads
- Spray bottle of water and bowl for sanding
- Sand paper: 400, 600, 800, 1000, 1500. will bring some to share
- Sheet of card stock or file folder
- Small item to cover, egg, box, jar, bowl etc
- Buffer. Debbie and Shanda will bring two each, should be enough to share
Bring your basic supplies, brayer, cutters, pasta machines etc.